Thursday, March 8, 2018

Diet and Fasting for Health Purposes - Jason Fung


Jason Fung advocates intermittent fasting for effective weight loss.  According to him Calorie Reduction as Primary strategy for weight reduction fails in the long run in majority of persons, as the body's chemically decided or determined weight requirement will bring back the weight to original level. For permanent weight loss, insulin levels in the body are to be brought down by consuming fat accumulated in the body. For this intermittent fasting is the better strategy.

https://betterhumans.coach.me/the-difference-between-fasting-and-caloric-restriction-f93bb44a0534

https://optimisingnutrition.com/tag/jason-fung/

Jason Fung Quotes - Interesting
https://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/13509421.Jason_Fung

Good information - Q & A on Intermittent Fasting - Jason Fung
https://www.dietdoctor.com/intermittent-fasting/questions-and-answers

https://www.dietdoctor.com/therapeutic-fasting-dr-jason-fung



Interesting Intensive Diet Management Articles


Hippocrates wrote, “To eat when you are sick, is to feed your illness”.


https://idmprogram.com/fasting-a-history-part-i/

https://idmprogram.com/fasting-physiology-part-ii/

https://idmprogram.com/fasting-and-growth-hormone-physiology-part-3/


Eating more in breakfast and Eating less in Dinner is good for losing weight.
https://idmprogram.com/eat-fast-break-fast/



https://www.diabetes.co.uk/in-depth/jason-fung-therapeutic-fasting/

Intermittent Fasting for Weight Loss - Jason Fung


__________________


__________________



Books


The Obesity Code: Unlocking the Secrets of Weight Loss
Jason Fung
Greystone Books, 03-Mar-2016 - Health & Fitness - 296 pages


Weight gain and obesity are driven by hormones—in everyone—and only by understanding the effects of insulin and insulin resistance can we achieve lasting weight loss.

In this highly readable book, Dr. Jason Fung sets out an original, robust theory of obesity that provides startling insights into proper nutrition.

Dr. Fung explains how to use intermittent fasting to break the cycle of insulin resistance and reach a healthy weight—for good.

https://books.google.co.in/books?id=QxLACwAAQBAJ



Interesting Content on Low Carb High Fat Diet

http://www.xperthealth.org.uk/Portals/0/Downloads/High%20fat,%20low%20carb%20diets%20and%20the%20evidence_Diabetes%20UK%202015_reduced%20memory.pdf


Updated 2018 - 8 March, 4 February 2018

19 comments:

  1. I have been surfing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It's pretty worth enough for me. Personally,
    if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the
    internet will be a lot more useful than ever before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dugg some of you post as I cogitated they were invaluable very beneficial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep functioning ,fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello.This article was really fascinating, particularly since I was investigating for thoughts
    on this matter last Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are a very smart individual!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the right blog for anybody who wishes to find out about this topic.
    You realize so much its almost tough to argue with you (not that I actually would want to...HaHa).
    You certainly put a new spin on a topic that's been written about for years.
    Great stuff, just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks , I've just been looking for info about this subject for ages and yours is the best I've discovered till now.
    But, what about the bottom line? Are you sure about the source?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Brief but very accurate information? Thanks for sharing this one.
    A must read post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You can certainly see your skills within the article you write.
    The world hopes for even more passionate writers like
    you who aren't afraid to say how they believe. Always follow your heart.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, Neat post. There's a problem with your web site in web explorer, might check this...
    IE nonetheless is the market leader and a large part of other people will miss your excellent writing
    due to this problem.

    ReplyDelete
  11. We are a bunch of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your website provided us with helpful info to paintings on. You
    have performed a formidable activity and our entire group will be thankful to you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's an awesome article designed for all the internet
    users; they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate your efforts and
    I will be waiting for your next post thank you once again.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like to thank you for the efforts you've put in writing
    this site. I am hoping the same high-grade site post from
    you in the upcoming also. In fact your creative writing skills has inspired me to get
    my own web site now. Actually the blogging is spreading its wings quickly.
    Your write up is a good example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  15. My programmer is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
    I have always disliked the idea because of the
    costs. But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress
    on various websites for about a year and am worried about switching to another platform.
    I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
    Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it?

    Any kind of help would be really appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Attractive component to content. I just stumbled
    upon your website and in accession capital to assert that I get actually enjoyed account your blog posts.
    Anyway I will be subscribing for your feeds and even I achievement you get entry to constantly rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this site with us so I came to look it over.
    I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting
    this to my followers! Outstanding blog and
    fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have fun with, cause I found exactly what I was looking for.
    You've ended my 4 day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a great day.
    Bye

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hello, I check your blog daily. Your humoristic style is witty, keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete